Happy Thanksgiving!Thrilled to have my parents in town for Thanksgiving! They have been amazing babysitters and chefs - spoiling us by cooking delicious meals and helping out with the kids.
Just a few of the things I'm thankful for...
- Thankful for: A week off from Daycare drop-offs and pick-ups since Grandma and Grandpa watched the little ones
- Thankful for: Kiddos soft cheeks that are made for kisses
- Thankful that: Brianne and Bryce have learned to give kisses - either blowing kisses or real smooches!
- Thankful for: My job for being so understanding of my ever changing schedule and allowing me to get to all the doctor and therapy appointments and to pick up Brianne from school.
- Thankful for: The sweet sound of the kids laughter as they chase each other around the living room
- Thankful that: Brianne is walking around like a little champ
- Thankful for: My wonderful husband who is an AMAZING dad
- Thankful that: I've been given the opportunity to learn that people with Down syndrome are amazing individuals.
- Thankful that: we've been introduced to an entire network of people that we wouldn't have known had it not been for that extra chromosome!
- Thankful for: The Down Syndrome Partnership of Tarrant County for being such a fantastic resource for us and other families in the area
- Thankful that: Brianne is starting to say more and more words. Her favorites are: Puppy, Bye-Bye, Brah-Er (Brother!), Nana (Banana), and Pees (Please). She's learning the names of her classmates and says Eee-A (Eva) and Emamama (Emma).
- Thankful that: Bryce is a snuggle bug. He loves to sit in my lap and just cuddle - soaking that goodness up since I'm sure it won't last forever!
- Thankful for: Skype! With all of our family living far away, being able to video chat with them makes the distance more tolerable!
- Thankful for: the delicious turkey dinner we enjoyed and the fridge overflowing with yummy leftovers
- Thankful for: The awesome friends we have here in Texas....and for e-mails and phones and Facebook for keeping in touch with our faraway friends.
- Thankful for: Long weekends!
|Thankful for little boys that like to wear Daddy's shoes|
|Thankful for wagon rides|
|Thankful for Pinterest for providing fun recipe ideas|
|Thankful for invitations to our neighbor's 2nd b-day party!|
|Brianne is thankful for cupcakes!|
|Thankful for bounce houses at our friend's b-day party last weekend!|
|Thankful for kiddos that play together and make me laugh|
|Thankful to see the kiddos playing with their grandparents!|
|Thankful for quality play time with Grandpa!|
|Thankful for Skype!|
|Thankful for two kiddos that play together nicely. :)|
|Thankful to watch Bryce build a huge skyscraper!|
|Thankful for delicious turkey! Gobble gobble!|
|Kiddos are thankful for pumpkin pie!|
|Thankful for little boys in skeleton pajamas that like to sit in mama's lap|